Saturday, January 22, 2011
Too Stinking Cute!
Ok, so imagine my surprise and excitment when I opened an envelope addressed.."Mamma Brown" and found this adorable invitation!! My mom made this for my upcoming shower in Atlanta! She put so much love, time and energy into these and I can not thank her enough. You can just tell how much love went into these scrumptious little invites! My mom never does things half ass and she always does such a wonderful job! I have to say, I shocked at how cute they were but was not surprised she out did herself with these..you should have seen all the details in our wedding she did! Thank you mom and Baby B says thank you grandma!! I have stared at it for a while now and just can not get over how cute they are! It is definitely a keepsake that I plan on displaying in the nursery and cherishing forever. I love you mom! Can't wait to celebrate Baby B in a few short weeks!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh. my word. I never knew an invite could be SO cute :) You definitely need to snag a second copy of this so you can frame the invite opened and closed...the green will go perfect in the nursery! LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteOne of the cutest invites I have ever seen - LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete