Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday....23 weeks!


Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!








Looks as if Baby B is now measured in fruits by the month! I can tell he/she is getting bigger..hence the achenes in my back and legs this week. I still am not sleeping real well but hope to turn that around soon. I also experienced sciatic nerve pain for the first time yesterday...oh that was fun! I looked like a 90 yr old woman walking around my class yesterday. But as my good friend Mamma Perks pointed out to me..I am the point of doing too much but not knowing that I have done too much until it is too late. So I am trying..yes trying..to take her advice and starting to take it easy! Turns out being almost 6 months pregnant and teaching 7 yr olds all day and being on your feet all day then trying to go to the gym takes its toll way more than it used to!

But on to more exciting things..ahem the growing baby in my belly! I am excited he/she is over a pound now and going to start packing on the fat! Hope that means I won't thought! Although I am looking quite preggo these days! And for the first time, Chris and I could feel the baby..no not just move (he has not felt that yet and I think it is killing him) but we could feel the baby's arm, leg or some body part! Chris was poking and prodding like crazy and I told him to be careful! But it is so fun sharing in his excitement and seeing just how excited he is and giddy he is about this baby. If him talking to it, buying more than I have bought for it and constantly searching to feel it kick does not say he is excited, then him feeling around to actually feel the baby does! Baby bump picture update next week! yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. I was about to say...where's the latest belly bump update?!?

    ReplyDelete