Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day!







It is the day teachers pray for. The day teachers often get let down over when our alarm goes off the next morning when we were sure we would get a phone call instead. It is the day that I think teachers anticipate and cheer more over than the kids do. And it is the day that on the snowy night before, teachers will wear their PJ's inside out and backwards and flush ice cubes down the toilet! Yes folks it is a snow day!! I was sure of the fact we would have school. It snowed ALL. DAY. LONG. and it followed the trend winter storms seem to be doing this year..happening while we are at school making the drive home a bear but giving enough time at night to clear. But nope, not this storm! Last night I was already asleep at 10 and I got the magical phone call that instantly put me in a great mood.."No School!". Now years in the past it would have produced nights like the first picture I uploaded, but this year it means a day of resting, sleeping and just relaxation! And to make it even better, Chris only works until noon on Fridays so I will soon have a play mate! Enjoy the snowy day my Ohio friends!



**These pictures are of my Deer Run prego friends! One is of us last year out at a bar and the others are of us 1 year later! There are actually 5 mommas at the school right now but one just had her baby. The rest are due (in the same order of the picture) Feb., March, May, and July! This will make for some fun summers off with lots of babies, pool time with our bambinos and play dates! Note stay away from DRE water!

No comments:

Post a Comment