Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tasty Tuesday....22 weeks!!


Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.







Baby Brown is officially done with being measure in ounces!! I have read in my weekly websites and books that he/she is 1 pound!! Just think of all the things that are 1 pound! Now that still sounds small, but to me it sounds like a milestone in itself!! And I guess that means I have started to show even more too..as a few coworkers today told me "wow you really popped over the weekend". I thought I looked big before...yikes! And I like how they now compare the baby to a little "doll". So now I walk around picturing dolls I use to carry around!

I also like to think that now that Baby B has a sense of touch, he/she is busy in there touching everything and kicking away..or at least that is what it feels like! I can not wait for Chris to feel his little peanut move! Chris wants to do the "light" test of shining a light on my belly to see if I can feel the baby move away from the light. I apologize now little one for your dad's experimental ways..but it is all out of love and interest!

Happy Tuesday yall!!






No comments:

Post a Comment