Baby B is all healthy and looks great! In fact, he/she is even measuring 2 days ahead weighing a whopping 11 oz (so that is why my belly has recently expanded?!). I am sure our Dr. could tell just how ecstatic we were because he shared in our googly eyes and giggles. I have to say Chris and I stare at those pictures a lot and dream even more now about having him/her in our arms. We are SO exciting to meet you Baby B! You already fill up our refrigerator, are in our wallets and in our dreams and prayers every day...and fill many of our conversations!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Our little peanut posing for some glamour shots! (aka pics from our 20 week ultrasound!!)
I have to say last Thursday was THE MOST exciting day ever! I could hardly sleep the night before and I have never been so excited as I was on Thursday. Never has having this child felt more real, special or exciting! I think it finally hit Chris and I that we are going to be parents in a little more than 4 months! I already knew I was deeply in love with the little bean that kicks me throughout the day..but actually seeing him/her took my love to a whole new level. Not only does he/she actually look like a baby now, but boy does he/she act like one too! In fact, the first thing the ultrasound tech said to us was "you have a very active baby!". Chris and I both giggled and looked at each other like..uh oh! Baby B was kicking, punching his/her arms, sucking his/her thumb and wiggling all around. Baby B even had the hiccups! Not sure if this means anything for our future, but maybe we should go ahead and invest in those shoes with wheels! But we would have it no other way..only an active baby would be suiting for us! The tech did comment on his/her cute profile and little button nose! I personally think Baby B looks more like Chris, but Chris insists its a good mixture and that the baby is way cuter than him. All I know is for 30 minutes we were like two giddy kids staring at every little body part (except gentiles!) and just drooling over our baby. Of course we are bias but we already think he/she is the cutest little thing ever! And back to the gentiles...we did toy with the idea that morning of finding out. It was very hard to look away and close our eyes when they scanned the gender of our little one. But I have to say, I am SO happy we stuck true to what we wanted. I know it was the right choice and will make that day that much more exciting!
Baby B is all healthy and looks great! In fact, he/she is even measuring 2 days ahead weighing a whopping 11 oz (so that is why my belly has recently expanded?!). I am sure our Dr. could tell just how ecstatic we were because he shared in our googly eyes and giggles. I have to say Chris and I stare at those pictures a lot and dream even more now about having him/her in our arms. We are SO exciting to meet you Baby B! You already fill up our refrigerator, are in our wallets and in our dreams and prayers every day...and fill many of our conversations!
Sucking his/her thumb!
Cute profile!

Look at those legs! My dad and I agree you are going to be a soccer player. But your dad, Baby B, insists on lacrosse, so we will see! But check out those legs! Your grandpa is already getting soccer gear ready for you!
Baby B is all healthy and looks great! In fact, he/she is even measuring 2 days ahead weighing a whopping 11 oz (so that is why my belly has recently expanded?!). I am sure our Dr. could tell just how ecstatic we were because he shared in our googly eyes and giggles. I have to say Chris and I stare at those pictures a lot and dream even more now about having him/her in our arms. We are SO exciting to meet you Baby B! You already fill up our refrigerator, are in our wallets and in our dreams and prayers every day...and fill many of our conversations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so excited for you and Chris!!!!! And I can't believe how close we are in due dates. Baby Brown is precious. You are fortunate to have such great pictures. And I agree, those are some good lookin' legs:).
ReplyDelete