Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tasty Tuesday....21 weeks!


Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).






I have read that you are very active..and boy is that the truth! You move ALL. THE. TIME. And there is no other feeling I love more! It makes me so happy each time I feel you move and it never gets old. Although I do have 1 request...when I am trying to go to sleep can you tone it down just a little, the past 2 nights have been tough falling asleep because I feel like you think it is play time! Either way, keep kickin! Love you to the moon and back Baby B!! Your pictures already cover our fridge and I stare at your picture and your dad and I talk to you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment