Tuesday, January 4, 2011

20 week Bump Alert!

Here it is! Baby B is finally showing his/herself in a way where people most definitely know we are having a baby. I have even started getting a few..."can I touch your belly" or "aww how far along are you" comments. As long as they are all kind like that, I do not mind! But I feel as if I am really growing now and the bump just keeps getting bigger! Like I said before, I just can not believe we are half way through. I have to admit I love being pregnant! I know some people don't but so far I have loved it! But don't get me wrong, other than having ALOT to get done in the next 20 weeks, I can not wait for May to get here. And oh will it be here fast! I was looking at a calendar today and I could not believe how fast time is going to go and now that it is 2011 I feel like it is right around the corner. Daddy Brown and myself better get going on our "Baby Do" list! But til then, we will continue loving and dreaming of our little bean! T minus almost 24 hrs til our ultrasound! Even though we are not finding out the sex, have any guesses?!

3 comments:

  1. That bump is TEENY TINY...and oh. so. cute :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you Linds! Although somehow from the frontal shot it looks bigger, so I will keep with the side poses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cracking me up - I agree with Lindz, your bump is itty bitty. And you look so precious and delighted. Def glowing. I am going to guess boy, but that's just because me and so many of my friends had boys first. But either way will be just as exciting and wonderful. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete