Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Brown's First Shower!

As promised here are some pictures from my first baby shower! It was such wonderful shower that will forever warm my heart and fill my heart with memories. Every single detail was filled with a ton of love and made me feel so very special. From the invitations to the diaper cake to the food and cake and cupcakes to my special corsage, everything was just perfect! And the most perfect, was all the people that came to support Baby B and I! We were nothing short of spoiled! It was a fun girls evening filled with yummy food, great cocktails (mine was virgin!) fun games and great times with wonderful ladies. I want to thank Lauri, Carol and my mom for all their time, energy, money and love they put into throwing this shower. I want to thank my mother in law Patty for flying all the way down to Georgia with me to attend the shower....it made me so calm and happy to know that I had a friend and family traveling with me..plus how special to have both grandmas with me and baby, baby you are loved! It was so sweet of you to take the time and money to come with me.I want to than Katie for surprising me with the beautiful cake and cupcakes, I still can't get over how cute it was! And Katie thank you for you adorable corsage! You are so creative! I want to thank Gabrielle and Maxine for supplying the gorgeous flowers. And Hillary thank you for helping out with everything, same with James.
So as you can see so many people pitched in to make this day so special for me and my heart was so touched. I of course cried at the team effort and exhilarating love flowing from that house that evening..but I cry a lot these days! I can not wait for each of you to meet baby Brown this summer!
The rest of the weekend was just as perfect as I spent a quality weekend with my mom, Patty and brother. It was so nice to have some special time with all of them. You all are great and I love you so much, and you all are already so special to Baby Brown!
Without further waiting..and reading..here are some pictures. Now, these are just a few I could copy off of FB, my mom has a link with all the great photos which I posted below. Those really show all of the shower.
Tune in tomorrow for pictures of the adorable invitation for my next shower thrown by Patty..aka grandma B! It is so cute..you are in for a treat!

Kevin and Katelyn..yes Kevin stayed the whole time and even played some games..looks like he is having fun!

Grandma Brown enjoying the coffee drinks! Now there is a great picture of Patty and I on the link below. I could not figure out a way to download it to put on here. But thank you again so much Patty for coming with me. It meant a great deal to Baby Brown and I to have you there!





My 3 hostesses with the mostess..aka the Yaya's! Lori and Carol are like my 2nd moms and are so dear to me. Thank you so much for all you did! Oh, and my mom has decided to be called Yaya as they all call each other the Yaya sisters and their grandchildren call them Yaya..well Carol's does and Lauri does not have grandchildren yet. I love it!



Cupcakes! They were so good. Vanilla filled with raspberry and white chocolate with marshmallow fondant!



Yaya, Baby B and me!



The adorable diaper cake filled with all sorts of goodies! And favors for people were plastic pea pods (the theme was pea in the pod) filled with candy!











The adorable corsage Katie made me. I am so sad the greatest picture of Katie and I also is in my mom's album so I could not get it on here. She is the sister I never had and my sweet neighbor I grew up next to and always looked up to. Thanks for all the love Katie!

One of my best friends who also helped a great deal with the shower. You are so thoughtful Hillary!



We loved all the gifts we were spoiled by. I have stared at them and gone through them many times. Baby Brown is already so spoiled! I love this onesie..Buckeye Baby Brown Carol made it, thank you!




Pea in the pod appetizer! Patty spent a ton of time slicing and filling these..thank you!!





The adorable cake Katie surprised me with!



Party
My Crib
3 am
BYOB
Made by Carol..love it!



Amongst the dozens of great gifts we received my aunts and grandma could not make it so they sent a card with the picture of our pack and play! How thoughtful and sweet! The card is something else!
We received so many goodies and we feel so blessed. Thank you to all!
Click here
for more great pictures!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious theme - and those cupcakes are fabulous! You look beautiful:0).

    ReplyDelete