Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.
Oh my sweet little eggplant how much I love you and love the fact I still feel you move all the time and the fact you are continuing to grow and develop. I have read he or she has fully developed hands and loves to touch around. I am feeling Baby B move all around. The other night Chris and I kept our hands on my belly for about 10 minutes and felt him/her move on my right side up by my ribs for quite a while! And supposedly this week Baby B has color to his/her hair! Now I was born a toe head blonde and stayed that way for years until turning dark brown. Chris has both brown and red in his family..so there is no telling! Or maybe even bald!
Other news, I have my 25 week check up and glucose testing tomorrow. I am fairly nervous about my testing. Given the facts my mom had gestational diabetes with all of her pregnancies, I have been craving sweets, and I have blood sugar problems already, I see myself as a prime candidate for getting a positive. I guess I will just wait and see! So..I am enjoying some cookies tonight just in case :). But I am so excited to see the Dr. tomorrow. I have not had a check up since our 20 week apt. and so of course I have been counting down to tomorrow since the day we left his office last time! Nothing is better than getting an update and hearing the heart beat..even if it is quick! Plus I have been sick and not getting better so I am hoping he can provide relief!
Happy Tuesday yall!

No comments:
Post a Comment