Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day..I am seeing 100!

No not 100 roses or any thing of that sort, but 100 days until Baby Brown's Birthday Party! I sure hope he or she is not late..or that much early according to some possibilities! Chris and I both discussed last night how we were going to be down to 100 days today and my response was "finally!" And his response was "seriously, already?! Where has time gone, the baby is going to be here so soon!". In ways I feel the same but in other ways I am counting down the days til Baby B is in our arms. And with all that has been going on lately I look forward even more to the day he or she is here.
Our weekend was a great one, considering all that was weighing on our minds all weekend. My dad came into town as as surprise and spent the entire weekend with us! Nothing beats a daddys love and comfort. Our nursery furniture arrived on Friday so Chris and I spent much of the evening folding, making the crib bed and just day dreaming googly eyed in the room. We both make multiple visits to the room daily and just sit there together and dream of the future. I will post pictures soon!
Saturday and Sunday were laid back as my dad and Chris would not let me do anything! Because of my bp issues they were on my case to do nothing but keep my feet up and rest. So other than attending some of our best friends couple baby shower Saturday, I was limited to the couch and bed. So we watched movies, watched more movies and well watched movies! It was a lot of fun though just lounging around with my 2 favorite men in my life and being spoiled.
Saturday's baby shower for baby Peyton (son of Megan and Josh) was a lot of fun and very cute! I am so excited for them and so anxious to meet baby Peyton!! It was funny, once again there was an over abundance of pregnant women at the shower. This goes right with my theory of it being the year of babies!
Sunday it was 50 degrees (all week it is suppose to be this glorious spring like weather!) and sunny so Chris and I were able (yes he let me) to go for a walk. We also went out to a very nice and romantic dinner for Valentine's Day.
Not to get too mushy on this Hallmark holiday, but I fall more and more in love with this man each day. He has really stepped up to the plate the last few days and has been there for me. I keep needing to find the time to sit down and devote a post to him because he deserves his own and so much more. But I feel so lucky to be spending this Valentine's Day with my best friend and soul mate. Hard to believe I can love him much more but I know this time next year with a little 9 month old in the picture I will feel a whole new level of love.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
We go back to the Dr. tomorrow, keep us and baby B in your prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment