
Hello 3rd and final trimester! Whew it has come fast but with a BANG. Not in a great way either. Here is a quick update on Baby B as I am crazy busy getting back into the swing of things after being out of town. I do have LOTS to update you on though. Some doctor updates and some much more fun baby shower and a wonderful trip home updates. I have SO much to write about I want to take my time. My trip was beyond wonderful and words can not explain how special and loved Baby B and I felt. Not a dry eye all weekend. I also has so much fun with my mom and friends, I have the best of both. I miss them terribly today and being back in this snow does not help. But detail and pictures from my wonderful weekend will come soon, I promise. I can not wait to share all the details from my weekend. The shower was perfect and gorgeous. Every detail was beautiful and full of so much love!! But here is the quick update on Baby B!
Now that you're approaching the final stage of pregnancy - your third trimester - your baby is really starting to grow and fill the available space in your uterus. She can now open and close her eyes, sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, and may suck a finger or thumb. Although they're still immature, your baby's lungs will function with some medical help, if she's born prematurely.
Have a great day!

Congrats on being in your third trimester - such an exciting marker! Hope you are feeling well and that your blood pressure is behaving:).
ReplyDelete