In relation to you, you get the hiccups ALL. THE. TIME. You get them at least 3 times a day. And do not get me wrong, I love feeling them and knowing that is you..but if you could maybe lay off the hiccuping at 11 at night I would appreciate it ;). You also love my right side. You nestle all the way over on my side all the time and poke your little butt, knees and feet out. I often see my stomach deform and see a butt sticking out on my right side but see a heel poking out above my belly button. You already have a funny personality! After I eat (especially if it is sweet) you really move. Sometimes it is kicks but is a lot of turning and moving your shoulders it feels like. I have been composing a post to you that is all about you and what I have learned about you and also my dreams for you, I can not wait to post it.
Hard to believe only a few more weeks until we meet face to face, I can't wait!! Here are some pictures of the complete nursery!
The monkey that says "da da" in Chris' voice. Your dad had it made for you in hopes of you saying da da first. We will have to see about that! Game on Chris!

The nursery looks beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of the baby sleeping in that crib:).
ReplyDelete