Thursday, March 24, 2011

Showered with love!

This past Sunday my mother in law Patty (aka Grams) threw Baby B and I a wonderful shower! It was so much fun and it was full of so much love. I can not thank her enough for all the time, energy, money and love she put into this shower. It made me feel so special and loved and I will forever remember this day. We played the cutest games..pass the pacifier and play dough babies! Chris and I also were asked questions on separate occasions about parenting and then our answers were compared. Now, for the most part we were fairly similar and did well. I would say the only problematic question was "who will be the disciplinarian?" And Chris said I would be and I said he would be! Oh dear! Now if it is a girl I think I will be because he can not discipline a little girl and if it is a boy I think he will be tougher. Only time will tell!
But back to the shower! Chris came with me and it was so great to share in this special time with him! There were over 30 loved ones there and each woman made me feel so incredibly special. Thank you so much Patty, every single detail was just perfect and it all was so wonderful. I was truly spoiled and I was and am still so touched by the out pour of love and support.
This baby truly is loved by all of his/her grandparents!
Here are just some of the TONS of pictures I have! I can not wait to make a big album of all my showers to show Baby B just how loved he/she is and how lucky he/she is to have such wonderful family members! Thank you again Patty, I do not have enough words to tell you how grateful I am!


Just to show some of the detail, here is some fondant decor she had made..is this not the cutest thing ever?!

Hostess with the mostest and I!



Soon to be mom and dad!



Uncle Kevin (aka Godfather Kev) made it to the shower too! He is becoming a pro!


Thank you to all the wonderful women who attended and made me feel so special and loved

Pooh came too! Does my father in law love me and this baby or what?!



Ohio State diaper cake..so stinking cute!



Pass the pacifier!




Play dough babies!



My family from Datyon even made the drive up. How special! Thank you ladies!!


The adorable diaper cake Patty made..how sweet is this?! It was soo cute!!!


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and I must say that I want your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Mommy Webb! I have to say it was cut on a whim and I cried after..thank you hormones! I am use to it now though and it is very easy and I am actually growing to like it! I saw your pictures too..you look beautiful as well!! Lindsey said you are doing great and look great, so nice to hear!

    ReplyDelete