Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday....29 weeks!!

Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.










Wow! My last week in my 20's and a whole new "fruit" and possibly my last time ending a week in "9". Can we say it is getting closer?! What a good looking squash that is. Feels more like a little pumpkin in my belly than squash but I will take it! And they are not kidding with the energy surge. This week I have felt the baby moving under my ribs and down in my lower belly all at the same time. I keep picturing a tiny thing but I guess I need to accept this baby is getting bigger..and so am I! So hard to believe the baby should be 2 1/2 pounds this week. Each week I fall more and more in love with you, Baby B. And I day dream of you all day long. It probably does not help there are babies being born every which way (3 friends in the last 4 weeks and 1 due next week!) so it has really ramped up my excitement, anticipation and day dreaming!
Your daddy and I love you to the moon and back a million times and are getting so excited for your arrival!!

On a separate note these past 2 weeks have been insanely busy....which my eyes, ankles and even my nose is starting to show..hello lovely swelling! I have had conferences, visits to friends ,visits to hospitals for babies, and just non stop craziness! Luckily tomorrow night is my last busy night then it is back to the couch for me! I will post all the Blissful happenings soon. Until then, happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment