Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday..32 weeks!!

This week we reach our first big milestone our Dr. wanted us to get to..and it is a HUGE sigh of relief! It is so good to know that if the baby were born this week, yes he/she would be premature but he/she most likely would have no long term effects. Crazy to think it is around this time my mom had Kevin and soon me! But Baby B, by no means are we ready for you! Yes we do dream of you and talk about you all the time, and we can not wait to hold you..but we need you to "bake" a little longer, get a little chubbier and develop those lungs a little more! It is hard to believe you are almost 4 pounds (by the end of this week you should be) and 18 inches long..wow! I have read you have hair and color to it (if you are going to have hair), fingernails, toenails, and all other tiny details are complete! You are just gaining weight, developing those lungs and fine tuning everything! I also read you spend much of your day sleeping, looking around, grabbing things, kicking, moving, making faces, swallowing, listening to all sounds (sorry for my crazy days at work!) and even peeing! It is still so hard to believe the little human we created is just inside my belly acting like a real baby already! So Baby B, you just keep working hard in my belly and we will keep preparing for your entrance to the world!
Tomorrow starts a new kind of Dr. apt. for me. I will now (with my weekly visits) do weekly non stress tests. I will let you know how it goes! Any chance to focus on you, feel you move or hear your heartbeat is good to me :). My blood pressure is back up a little and I have been swelling A LOT (gross!) but Dr. M is doing a great job keeping a close eye on you and me, kid!
On another note, this week back has been good so far...other than feeling a little sick still. And oh yea, sorry Baby B..I have had to open and use one of your gifts already. Turns out the humidifier works and feels great! The little stars it projects are even cute...I predict you will like it..but lets hope we do not have to use for a long time, I do not want a sick baby! Last night Chris and I attended a Lamaze class! I will post about that experience tomorrow..as it was a memorable one :)!
Another Tuesday down..another Tuesday closer to YOU!!
**32 week bump photos below ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment