Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.
I love sweet potatoes!! And not to mention this one is extra sweet, I can just tell ;). Hard to believe it is already over 5 1/2 inches!! I had someone at work today say, "wow you are really starting to look pregnant.".and then quickly followed by "you are so cute pregnant, all belly". Thank you Lord for giving that person the knowledge to follow with that comment. Otherwise I may have started crying as I am super emotional right now. Must be a big increase of hormones this week!
In other news my family is all in town for the holidays so I am LOVING every single second with them. But as I mentioned how I am extra emotional right now, I got teary eyed this morning thinking that Christmas is almost over which means my family will be leaving before I know it. Who does that, gets upset about someone leaving right when they get there?! I won't be posting any until after the holidays as I will be with family, but I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and the most blessed holiday yet..I know ours is!

No comments:
Post a Comment