Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The First Official Blissful Baby Bump Pictures!

Yes friends here they are...the first "bump" pictures! We have been taking pictures every 4 weeks. I take some and so does Chris. There is more to know about these pictures. Read below! But this first picture was taken this morning, 16 weeks. Yes I find morning is best to take them! ;)
16 Weeks!
12 weeks!




8 Weeks!


Now, the ever changing body is for a post of its own, but we have been taking pictures of my "bump" every 4 weeks starting at 8 weeks. And just for a little justification...my 8 week bump pictures look bigger than my 12 because after the fertility drugs we used, my ovaries and uterus were left extremely swollen and bloated (due to so many eggs, again this all is to follow in another post). So I like think I was skinnier before the treatments and we were warned by my nurses that I would be bloated and swollen and that people that use these drugs often show earlier than normal pregnancies. So please no "are you sure there is just 1" comments! It seems that in the past week or so I have shown more, and the baby is getting ready for a growth spurt according to books...lets hope the gym can help mom's "growth spurts"!










1 comment: