Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
Have I mentioned how much I love Tuesdays?! And I love avocados! Not only are they yummy and healthy (good for your hair too) but can I just say this picture makes me want some guacamole! No, not as much as juice though! Lucky me, tomorrow I get to go enjoy some guacamole with one of my best friends, momma Perks! Some one who is dear to me and someone who is already (and always will be) dear to Baby Brown as well...she is Baby B's surrogate aunt after all!
Looking past the food part, can I just say how over the roof I am about Baby B being able to hear our voices? This is a milestone I have been waiting for since I found out there was a little bambino! So maybe I should invest now in a shirt that says "no, I am not crazy and talking to myself...just to my baby that is in utero!" I doubt they make crazy shirts for crazy people like me, but come on people, you can't tell me there isn't something magical about the fact your baby that is soon to be in your arms hearing your voice. And anyone who knows me knows that Christmas music is my all time favorite ( I start listening in October!) so the fact Baby B can share in this joyous part of the holiday season makes this holiday that much more special. With all the stimulation of noise coming from my classroom, Chris and I, and even Layla..I hope this gets Baby B moving enough in the near future for me to feel his/her little love movements! Now, Chris and I have been talking to the baby since day 1, but I can promise it will be a lot more now and yes the teacher part of me may even come out in the later weeks and I may read to him/her. So get ready to hear all of our dreams for you Baby Brown...and please do not take all that your dad says seriously! And we are so proud of the way you are growing so fast and working hard at developing each week and we are getting more and more excited to meet you!
Chris took week 16 bump pictures this morning..I will post them later today or tomorrow!

Mmmmm...that avocado is DEFINITELY getting me in the mood for a little mexican food and some baby shopping! Can't wait for tomorrow night!! xoxo. And Baby B...get ready for some belly rubs :)
ReplyDelete