Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a VERY special Christmas this will be!! I have been bit by the Christmas spirit bug..in more ways than 1!

Not sure if it is the snow on the ground (and freeezing weather!), the lights that light up our neighborhood, our decorations that are up, the music and holiday candles that fills our home, or the fact that Baby Brown has already made this Christmas more special than any other in the past..but we have the Christmas spirit! We have something to be extra thankful for this year and something to celebrate and warm our hearts more than ever..and I know that feeling will only grow each year! To mark this special Christmas we got these cute "parents to be 2010" and sonogram ornament!

Here are just some of the decorations. We have garland that fills the stairs, 2 fake trees (1 is Chris's tree in the bar room which is not done yet) and 1 is my "fancy" tree in the dining room and then 1 real tree in our living room which is our family tree! Lights fill the outside of our home and little decorations are able to be seen everywhere! I just love this time of year! I feel like our home is full of extra love and warmth!

Our 12 foot real tree!!






My tree






Stockings are hung waiting for Santa...although our greatest gift came to us in September!



Not only do we have Baby Brown to celebrate this holiday season but this will also be our first Christmas in our home..so many new memories to make this year! Last year we moved in right before Thanksgiving so we did not do much decorating and we left to go to GA for the holiday. So we had a lot of fun decorating this year and can already tell it is going to be special. And if that was not exciting enough, we will have a full home for Christmas! We will be spending the holidays with Chris's family and his extended family that lives in town but also with my family! We could not picture a better Christmas surrounded by the people we love most. My parents, Kevin and Meryl and my grandma will get into town around the 19th! It will be a very memorable holiday this year and I absolutely can not wait! Now if I could just kick this cold! I have discovered being pregnant adds a whole new element to being sick. Not only can you not take meds but your body just does not have the energy or immune system to fight it. I finally took a day to rest today after feeling sick for a week, so hopefully this will give my body the boost it needs! Many more pictures and blissful stories to come this holiday season! Hope your holiday season is off to a great start too!






No comments:

Post a Comment