Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tasty Tuesday....17 weeks!


Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.






Ok so I am not much of an onion lover, but since I have been pregnant I actually do not mind them. Meaning I no longer pick them out or completely eliminate them from recipes...I just may cut what the recipe calls for in half now, or pick just some off of the food instead of all! So no it is not as tasty or cute of a food but Baby B, I love to the moon and back a million times over even if you do resemble an onion for a week!

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for a quick check up! I count down to these days starting from the last Dr. apt. to the next one! I am so excited for tomorrow. Not for the weighing part or talking to the nurses, but just to hear my sweet little onions heart beat racing away! It is pure music to the ears and I could lay there forever and listen to it forever! Update from Dr. to come tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE! We both get to hear our bambinos' heartbeats tomorrow...what a great day :)

    ReplyDelete