Baby Brown is 15 weeks! Hard to believe!! And it is only suiting he/she is an orange as ALL I crave is juice, juice and juice (and fruit!) I look forward to EVERY Tuesday to read up on Baby B's developments. First thing Chris and I do when we wake up is open up our computer and search our favorite baby websites! Crazy how much he/she grows each week and how much he/she develops each week! Crazy to think 2 weeks ago Baby B was only 1 oz and it has more than doubled now in weight and length in 2 weeks...what does that mean for my weight for the future?! I feel like the first 10 were SLOW and we found out when I was about 4 1/2 weeks. But these past 5 weeks have flown! Maybe it is due to me being more relaxed, or the fact that I am enjoying pregnancy a lot more now, or even the fact that it is holiday season. Although I am anxious for May to arrive, I know it will be January very fast with the Christmas hustle approaching; and after January time will only pick up. I know this because I remember the year we got married January until May was a blur! So although time will pass fast, Baby Brown has alot of growing to do and mom and dad to be have a lot of prepping to do..so it's okay time, take YOUR time! Happy Tuesday y'all!
Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

Yay Baby Brown!!! Keep growing! We are so proud that your legs are now longer than your arms...hehe :) Love, (Surrogate) Aunt Lindsey
ReplyDeleteAND PS...The Blissful Browns are officially added to my MUST READ blogroll list on LIFOP :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks Aunt Linds!!! Baby Brown already loves you very very much and he/she has no idea how many laughs he/she is in for and what a great person is going to be in her/his life!
ReplyDelete