Friday, May 20, 2011

Morgan Lily Brown is finally HERE!!

Morgan Lily Brown blessed our world exactly 1 week ago today. Here were her stats:
Morgan Lily Brown
Born Friday, May 13th at 3:47 a.m.
6 lb 0oz.
19 3/4 inches long
This week has been the most amazing week. It feels as if she has been a part of our lives forever and it feels like we just started living. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy little girl. She is a true miracle. I have experienced so many emotions in this last week that I find it hard to put them into words. Thank you Lord for this blessing. I plan on sharing the "story" of her birth and many more pictures and updates from our first week together soon! Til then, here is a peek at our little peanut!!



1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful - keep the pics coming, mama! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete