




I have so much to post about! First and most important life as a mom and some Morgan updates!! We are doing very well and just when I think life can not get better, it seems as if each day out does the previous. We love our little girl so much! We recently tackled 2 big tasks that I was very anxious and nervous about...transferring to the crib and leaving Morgan for the first time. Turns out the anticipation is worse than doing it and it all works out. Luckily my mom was in town to help me with these changes. I also look forward to posting about my mom's visit. It was the best week. I cried hard when she left. It just pains me so much to know how far away she lives and to know she will not get to see Morgan and I every day. So updates galore and an abundant amount of pictures to come (including new born photos from her new born session!) But for now, I hope you are having a good...no, great weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment