Monday, November 29, 2010

The pure Bliss in ultrasound pictures!!

10 and 11 week shots! Hello baby Brown! 6 and 8 week u/s above and 10 week u/s below!








These are also 8 weeks!




Ok the top right on the first ultrasound pictures is baby at 6 weeks (it is a dot if you can see that small!) and the other are 8 weeks!





Ok, so I thought I would post some ultrasound pictures as I was given a hard time at home over Thanksgiving for not bringing any with me. After all, we have been blessed enough to see Baby Brown 4 times already! Because we saw a fertility specialist they did more for us and I had some unusual aches and pains so they brought me in just for procaution one time. Now, I have to mention we thought at first there could be twins because my blood levels were more than doubling (okay they were tripling!). So each and every ultrasound Chris has made sure there is just 1 baby! Our Dr. did have some fun with him though. I had alot of cysts left over from our treatments and so early on you could see them, they looked like tiny sacs. So the Dr. told Chris "Oh my gosh, look at those sacs, there are 5 babies in there!" He found it funny after he heard "just kidding"! He said he would have been happy but he was too busy calculating college funds! It is amazing to see how fast these little miracles of life grow! At 6 weeks you can not see anyting but a dot..but boy did we hear the heart loud and clear at 108 bpm! Then at 8 weeks it more than doubled in size and the heart rate was 159 bmp! Next came 10 week ultrasound with our regular OB (who also deserves his own post along with our other Dr.) and the baby more than doubled! He even gave us a 3D picture and you could see the little bean waving his/her arms and you could see toes and fingers! THe heart rate at 10 weeks was 161 bpm! Finally we had one at 11 weeks and yet Baby Brown continued to grow and the heart rate continued to increase to 169 bpm! Now some people say that is a high heart rate, but I am not sure if it was high due to baby or due to mom! I was a nervous, hot mess before each Dr. appointment. I was convinced this all was too good to be true and something was bound to go wrong..I know, such a optimist! In fact, I literally made myself sick throughout the day of each of my ultrasounds. Chris had to hold my hand just to get me to stop shaking! And at one appointment, the nurse had me lay down for 5 minutes because my heart rate was 180/90 and she was afraid I would have a heart attack! Well, it is better now and I do not "freak" out anymore! Whew! Call me crazy, but I just could not help my nerves! The last u/s was at 11 weeks so I can only imagine (well just view any expecting website to find the answer) how big the baby is now! Tasty Tuesday Fruit post to come tomorrow!






1 comment:

  1. This is so fun Kristin, I hope you keep up the writing it is great to hear how you and Chris are doing! Be well. JennyBean

    ReplyDelete