
I typed this almost a month ago, and just now am getting around to posting...just in time for her 6 month update! I have so much I keep meaning to blog about but some how just never have time...hmm wonder why?! Could it be because of this cute little curious cookie?! I think so! Morgan has become SO curious and so interactive this month. She is realizing she wants to be part of every thing and does not want to miss a single thing. Lets put it this way, she would rather be part of the action than not. Now with that said she is still very observant, especially when there are many people around or there is a lot going on, but when she is at home with just her daddy and I, or with a small crowd, she likes to be right in the middle of it all!
Eating Habits
Seems as if you have really taken to formula, as much as I hate to admit it. You have definitely put on weight...I am guessing around 12 lbs!! You are rounder, seem heavier, and even have some cute thigh rolls, elbow and knee dimples and wrist bands (creases on your wrists!). Seems as if the Dr. was right, you needed formula! I love that you have rounded out and I have cute little chubb chubb legs to smooch on! However, I also still love that you are little! Makes me feel like I have had a little baby longer and lets face it, I just love to cuddle with little you! You still eat 5 oz. every 3 hours and this month we have added cereal and fruit!! You did not like rice cereal plain at all, you made quiet the funny faces! You liked oatmeal a little better but you still would squench your eyes and make a silly face. So your dad and I added fruit and boy did that make you change your mind about the whole eating business! You have tried apples, bananas and pears and you love all 3! Not surprising seeing how I craved sweets and fruit when I was pregnant with you! I would say pears and apples are your favorite. Your daddy and I LOVE to feed you. You are so funny. You lean forward with a wide mouth, kick your legs and make a "MMM" sound. So cute! We have about 100 photos of you eating and countless videos! Pretty soon we are going to add veggies...yummy!
Sleep
Nothing new here, you still LOVE sleep! You sleep from about 8:00 to 6:30 on the weekdays and on the weekends you sleep in until 8:00ish. You take 2 naps during the day. Usually 8:30-9:30 and then 1:00-3:30 in the afternoon! I do have to say you now fight sleep at night sometimes. You are just so curious you do not want to go to sleep but you are so tired. You rub your eyes and grunt and seem very restless. And many times you will only let me soothe you to sleep...which I do not mind ;)
Personality
You are still a sweetie pie and you are becoming more bashful. You are getting a little stranger anxiety where you constantly ahve to keep your eye on me when someone else holds you. You love to play peek-a-boo and you also like to play a game with your daddy where he looks at you and says "hello" and you smile real big, turn your head and burry it into my shoulder. YOu then pop up and look back at him to do it all over again. You are getting very interactive. Smiling, laughing and jabbering all the time! You are very observant still and you now really want to be part of everything going on. You like to stand and you reach for everything, which more times than less ends up in your mouth. At the dinner table if your dad and I are taking you often start jabbering very loudly to get our attention. We love that you are becoming more and more fun. You love your toys and you love playing. You also have a silly little personality. YOu love to laugh. Everything seems to just crack you up. You also love to make bubbles and make funny noises and stick your tounge out. But if you are around new people or a lot of people you often are very quiet, shy and just observant. You are definitly most lively around your friends at the sitters and daddy and I. Which means at night lately you fight sleep like none other! You want to stay up and party! Usually a bottle will do the trick to put you out but every so often you fight it and you do not want to go to sleep. No worries little girl, I promise you are not missing anything! You are constnalty taking everything in and I have even had complete strangers mention to me how observant you are.
Milestones
Other than the baby food, this month you can pretty much sit up on your own. You can sit for about 30 seconds then topple forward or to the side. If we prop you up you can do it and it helps if we put a toy in front of you. You also like to lean back which does not help you, silly girl! I am thinking your month 5 you will be gaining great strides towards sitting up for a long time. You also have learned on your tummy how to scoot forward. You kick those legs and even get your knees under you and you push yourself forward. I have a feeling you are close to moving in the next few months, uh oh!

No comments:
Post a Comment