9 things about Morgan!
9. You still love your sleep and sleep 12 hours at night and take 3 naps. You also are about 15 pounds and are in size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes still.
8. You are wanting everything we eat these days and less baby food. I love making your baby food and am so nervous to give you solids so we are taking baby steps. We have done banana, avocado, peas (over steamed) and carrots (over steamed), soft bread, and pickles. And you LOVE pickles. You go crazy over them. They also make you hyper. It is very entertaining. You also require a bottle every 3 hours during the day.
7. You are so lovable, cuddly and just sweet. You still love to snuggle and you are just very kind and sweet natured. I can tell you are going to be shy in new environments but once you open up you are so silly. You love to smile and you love to play games with your daddy and I and have developed your own special games with each of us. You also love to laugh and smile and sing. Anytime there is singing on the tv or radio you start singing too.
6. You are trying to say Layla. When you see her you wave (you love to wave and wave at everyone) and you say "wla" "wla". And speaking of your best friend you discovered her dog bowl and you make a bee line for it and you love to throw handfuls out of the bowl and Layla sits behind you and eats it real fast which makes you giggle pretty hard.
5. You have mastered army crawling and are very fast at it. You also love to stand and walk with your walker and you love to cruise furniture. We are convinced you will be the smallest walking person ever but thats ok, it is cute. You also are so proud of yourself for walking and love to know that we are watching you.
4. You have developed a very strong attachment to us, and especially me, this month. You use to go to anyone and let anyone hold you but this month you want no one but momma or dada. You often crawl over to me to sit in my lap to play, although you also like to entertain yourself most of the time too. When we are out and about you either want me holding you or you want me on the floor with you and close by. We were at a birthday party this month and I had to be on the floor with you and you just sat back and observed. We also went to a bridal shower this month and so many people wanted to hold you but as soon as you were in their arms you were right back in mind because you would reach for me and your bottom lip would come out like you were going to cry. Even at Camp Little People recently when I put you down to play to leave you turn around and reach for me and crawl for me and JJ has even mentioned you sometimes have a hard time with me leaving. But when I come to get you, you do your excited dance. You wave your arms so hard your body rocks and you smile and laugh. It breaks my heart to leave you but warms it back up as soon as I see you. And although I notice you are sensitive and shy this is the first time you have really shown a strong attachment to me and how much you love me, so it is sort of sweet to know you prefer me over anyone...and your daddy too.
3. You got your first 2 teeth! The bottom center ones came in fast and you love to play with them. You did have a fever for a few days and a runny nose and did not seem yourself, which had me worried, but you bounced back quick once they were in.
2. We took you swimming for the first time and you had a blast! I can not wait for our days by the pool this summer sweet girl!
1. You now feed yourself with your bottle and finger food! Now part of me is happy about this but part of me is sad. You are growing up way too fast and becoming way too independent way too fast! That is just something else you no longer need me for. And boy do you like to be independent when you want something!
We also announced this month that you are going to be a BIG sister!!! Baby Brown 2.0 is due in August and we feel so blessed to be making our family of 3 into a family of 4. Another miracle, how wonderful! More details to come soon!
Morgan Lily,
You continue to be the sunshine in our lives and my heart grows each day bigger than the last. I do not know how but I become more in love and more attached to you. It is so fun to see you learn about this great big world and figure things out. It is fascinating to watch your personality form and shine and it is wonderful to watch our family bond and love flourish and grow. You make me happier and more proud than you will ever know. I never thought I would have a daughter, much less a beautiful and perfect daughter like you. I do not know what I did to deserve to be your mom but I thank the Lord each night for the gift He has given me, you! Now if we could just slow down time! I love you so much sweet girl of mine and you make each day a bright and magical one!
Love you,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment